Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

What a day for me. I am now officially closer to 30 than I am to 25. Yikes!!!!


To do list:

1. Give dogs a bath---check

2. Start packing for our "big" move--whoops no packing tape

3. Take nap---check
4. Clean fridge out---check


Happy Birthday to me!










My amazing stud of a husband took me out last night to "32" We had a FANTASTIC meal and thanks to our GREAT friends Amy and Joey we were able to go out by ourselves.


And this is what I got when Jon got off from work tonight. I'm telling you I have the best husband ever!



Sophie even signed her card with her handprint. CUTE!!

Thank you to my family for giving me such a great birthday and a special Thank You shout out to Amy and Joey for wathcing Sophie and for my favorite candle that you gave me!! You are all the best!! :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Franna! I didn't know it was your birthday! You suck for not telling me in time! BUT, in honor of your special day, I am FORCING you to choose anything you want from my etsy shop. Seriously, ANYTHING. You can put it in your new crib! :)Your pick. "Purchase it" but dont pay for it. It'll be sent out asap! I can't believe I didn't know. How rude. PS- You look hott in those pictures, I love the new hair cut. New shirt too, yeah?

Katie said...

oh yeah, and you're OLD! wait up for me!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Franna, about the bows comment you left on my blog...I will TOTALLY give you all my secrets! They are so easy to make! I am going to try and put a tutorial together on them with pictures and everything...stay tuned, I'll post it on my blog one of these days soon!!