And than we have all and I mean ALL of us have had the stomach flu. So, I have spent lots of hours washing "puke" laundry and cleaning the carpets. The boys managed to get sick the same night which at least then we got it all done and over with at the same time. Knock on wood we are all healthy now and are looking forward to getting out and playing again.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Monday, February 1, 2010
So I used to be really good about blogging and staying up to date with news, current events and pics......until, I got on Facebook. Now, it seems really hard for me to update both. So, I apologize if you only follow our blog, for lack of current info and lack of attention to the blog on my part.
- We still have the boys--good news.... they pushed back the court hearing until May 25th---BAD!!!!
- Jon who had gained some weight back from last year lost an OUTSTANDING 8 lbs. last week. (I on the other hand who has gained 10 lbs back have not lost ANYTHING)
- Sophie is 2 going on 20... she puts me in my place ALL the time
- Joshua and Jeremiah are ALL boy through and through!!! It's a VERY good thing we dont own any breakable knick knacks because they would not survive in this house.
- We have decided that as soon as everything is settled with the boys we will be moving to Utah. So either later this fall or early spring we will be on our way. YAH!!!!
- I am still trying to figure out why when we have 3 of the exact same toy my kids still need to fight over them.
- I also think it's funny and ABSOLUTELY adorable that my kids fight over when they get to say the prayer at meal time. Which has forced me to establish an assigned meal to each kid to say prayer at. (i.e. Jeremiah-breakfast, Sophie-lunch and Josh-dinner)
We are exhausted all the time and pull out our hair the majority of the time but we love life and we love our family... We miss you all.... and I am going to try and be better about more frequent Larsen updates.