Friday, September 26, 2008

Whoops!!

Just in case you didn't know this, cell phones don't like to be washed in the washing machine. So, if anyone is keeping track (and I hope you are, because I have lost track) that was either the 3rd or 4th phone that has hit the water this year. And these are all my fault. But I am at least being creative. One went through the washer, one hit the bucket of bleach water, one splashed into the bath with Sophie and who can forget the one that took a dive into the toilet. So, I guess it's been four. I think if it happens again, my husband is going to put a lifetime ban on cell phones!!

Thank goodness for phone insurance!!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha thats funny, it was 3 to 0, as in your phones to my phones, but over the past week, it sounds like the score is 4 to 1, and I don't have insurance on my phone.