Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Love Day

Ok, so I know this is a "little" late, but I had to show you how wonderful my husband is. (Sorry, I hate to brag...but, he is GREAT!!)



Jon, had all of the flowers and stuff set up on the table for me when I woke up. I was walking out to take the dogs out and almost fell flat on my face because the flowers scared me so much. He is so thoughtful and caring, and I am very blessed to have such a wonderful husband. On Valentine's night we were able to get a babysitter and go out to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner and than we went and saw "He's just not that into you". The food was great (we went there because they have quite a few low-cal dishes---I highly recommend them for good, healthy and well priced food.) And the movie was HYSTERICAL!!!

No comments: