Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sick, Sick and more sick!

Sorry I haven't blogged much lately but we have been dealing with A LOT of sickness in our house. It started with Joshua having bronchitis... which meant breathing treatments. (which AMAZINGLY he handled VERY well.)

And than we have all and I mean ALL of us have had the stomach flu. So, I have spent lots of hours washing "puke" laundry and cleaning the carpets. The boys managed to get sick the same night which at least then we got it all done and over with at the same time. Knock on wood we are all healthy now and are looking forward to getting out and playing again.

1 comment:

rumplejane said...

I know how you feel!!! Check out our blog to see the same story! This winter has been hard for a lot of kids I know. I hope you guys get better soon :)