Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sophie turns 3!!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday to my Princess SOPHIE!!!!




I love this pic of all my munchkins. Check out Jeremiah with his hands in his pockets. He's such a "cool dude!" LOL!

(I found this shirt @ Carter's and thought it fit Sophie PERFECTLY!)
It reads "I'm only here for the cake..(and the presents!)"

Sophie designed and looked forward to this cake for months. Thank you Amber for making Sophie's dream cake.




Top 5 things I LOVE about my daughter:
(This is hard to narrow down since there are SOOO many reasons)

1. She LOVES to snuggle and be cuddled ALL the time
2. Sophie loves to learn... She reminds me every day when it's time for school, and she loves to show me EVERY new thing she has learned.
3. She LOVES being a girly girl... which makes it SOOO much fun to shop for her.
4. She is a GREAT helper/teacher! She Loves being asked to help us out and even more she LOVES to teach the boys how to do things. (ofcourse she also loves to tell them what to do...LOL)
5. Most importantly.... She LOVES Jesus, loves going to church and learning all that she can about the Gospel, and ALWAYS fights for the opportunity to pray.
I am VERY blessed to have been given the opportunity to have Sophie in my life. I Thank God for her every day and I look forward to the coming years and watching her become even more of a little lady!

1 comment:

Brendan and Allyson said...

OMG she is SUCH a Princess! I remember when she was only a small little newborn and we went to the hospital to see her. I hope we can catch up with you guys soon :)