Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My next big purchase


We are in DESPERATE need of a new washer/dryer. So, I have finally decided with MUCH prodding from my husband that this will be our next addition to the family. I've never had a really nice washer (we've always bought old used ones) so I am really looking forward to it. The only thing I don't like is that to save money for this bad boy, Jon is not letting us go out to eat AT ALL until this is purchased. It's a really good idea and something we should really do much more often, but I really HATE when someone tells me there is something I can't do. Now it's all I think about. Anyways, here's to cleaner clothes and less money spent on utilities to clean them!

1 comment:

Bladh Familia said...

i so wish! we just got out here in utah and got ourselves some good ol 10 year old w/d! haha