Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Life update

Well, it was requested by Katie that I update our life situation and plans for the immediate future.

Life is going pretty good here in the "great" state of Mississippi. Jon is still at the Hard Rock as a dealer, luckily. (a few weeks ago approx. 50 dealers were changed from full time status-40 hrs w/benefits-down to 1 day a week and no benefits) We had been looking for a house to buy, but after A LOT of looking and A LOT of prayers, we really felt like it was not the right time for us to buy. So, we are going to sign another 6 month lease in our apartment and than reevaluate things then. To all those other members of the Biloxi ward, I am sorry you are stuck with us for at least another 6 months. Nothing much else has changed. I am still absolutely LOVING being a stay at home mom. Watching Sophie grow and change everyday is just such a joy!

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday, I now have to finish cleaning my house before my visiting teacher comes over. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Biloxi ward is lucky to have you. I wish we had you in our ward! You guys rock. Hang in there!