Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mi Casa...

I thought I would show you all our new place. (I didn't take a picture of the front, because it is painted by far one of the worst colors of baby poop brown you could ever imagine)




Our living room

The dining room (leave comments and let me know what you think of the paint color)

Kitchen (it's so big I think you can play football in there)

Here's the other big change with the move... Sophie has a "big girl" bed now. She is actually doing surprisingly well with it. Can someone please give me some ideas as to what to do with the wall that has her name on it. It is so bland and I can't figure anything out.

Sophie's room.

Our backyard looking out from our back door. My favorite feature of all is our fenced in backyard. I absolutely LOVE the fact that I can just open the door and let the dogs out.

And for all of you that are out of state (which pretty much consists of everyone that looks at this) we also have a spare room for you to stay in. We would love for you all to come and visit!!!!

2 comments:

rumplejane said...

Amen to having a gate for the dogs ... an order of business for the place we are moving too!!!!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Congrats on your new place Franna! It looks great. You have a nice big backyard....something that is very hard to come by here in Phoenix!