Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Even a 6 yr old can inspire wondrous changes..

So, I have to pass on the story about Carter Wells. He is my friend Kari Wells' 6 year old son. A friend of his from gymnastics class was recently diagnosed with cancer. So, with the help of his family and teachers he decided to collect pennies to donate towards the care and expenses of his friend Lexi Moore. (click here to read more about her story) Because of his remarkable act of kindness and service he was chosen as the most recent South Mississippi Hero by a local news station. You have to watch the video of this amazing little boy and the change that he has put into place. But be prepared....you will need tissues present, it is a major tear jerker. Click here!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I saw that! I was so impressed with Carter! What a stud! And it was soo good to see Kari too, I miss those guys! I miss all you guys...
when you coming westward?