Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Sophie!!

Wow!! Another year has officially passed. Sophie turned Two today!! Where did the time go?!?!? We had a LOT of fun celebrating her birthday, and it kind of turned into a birthday week, since we had her "big" party on Sunday. You will understand what I mean by "big" when you see the pictures. She truly is our princess, so how else could you celebrate than with a princess party.


Here is the princess making her "grand" entrance. :)


This cake was made by a girl in our ward. Isn't it FANTASTIC!!!!


Go to town girl. I was surprised actually by how clean she managed to stay, and how much she used her fork. I thought she would just dive in head first. But, she remained true to her "princess" status and was very ladylike.


I told you it was big. I lost count, but I know it was over 40 people. I told you she was a princess. Everyone deserves a big party for their "golden" birthday though, right?!?!?


Then, today for her birthday we got her in individualized size cake.



No comments: