Thursday, June 4, 2009

My husband is a STUD!!

First of all I need to apologize for slacking SOOO bad with our blog. Ever since I have found Facebook I have neglected my poor blog. But, I am coming back and will become a good blogger again.

Now to the more pertinent, crazy, awesome news... My husband is a rockstar stud!!!!

We are still working out (or at least my husband is still working out...I spend my time chasing after the kids), so I wanted to update you on our results.

Since previous post...........

Franna's starting weight: 137
Current weight: 136
Loss of 1 lb
1 lb to go to my ultimate goal--- I WILL make it!
Jon's starting weight: 235
Current weight: 228
Loss of 7 lbs.
Jon has now lost an ASTOUNDING 83 lbs.
I told you my husband was a rockstar stud!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Okay, first off, that is AMAZING! Good job on the weight loss!

Secondly, I don't have facebook and have no idea whats going on in your life! So don't neglect me on blogger? Okay?

Good. Now that that's settled, we love and miss you guys!