Thursday, June 4, 2009

You know you are in Mississippi when...


Sophie just chilling, kicking back, having a drink. LOL! :)





You go to a friend's house for a crawfish (or more commonly called "mudbugs")boil and you LOVE it!!!! Sophie is HILARIOUS!! She is definitely a true southern girl. She would just grab a crawfish and take it to any available adult and expect them to shuck it for her. SO CUTE!!! And trust me if she wasn't getting enough fast enough, she let you know. Unfortunately, I didn't think that Jeremiah and Joshua were old enough to eat any crawfish so they had a blast playing with and popping water balloons.
I would have included pictures of us eating the crawfish but it all happened so fast there was no way to get it on fim. LOL!!! :)




1 comment:

Katie said...

Mudbugs??? Lol, I knew you missippians were crazy!

Nonetheless, I'd eat one if it meant we were hanging out with you guys!