Friday, October 21, 2011

Baby #4 update...

(16 weeks)



(20 weeks)



As of today I am currently 26 weeks along (due Jan. 27, 2012) with our lil man, Noah Isaac. Up until about a week ago I was having a FANTASTIC, textbook pregnancy. Unfortunately, things have changed a little. I have been having contractions VERY regularly since last weekend. Because of the contractions I spent 24 hours in the hospital trying to stop labor. Unfortunately, the contractions didn't stop but they weren't making me dilate so they sent me home. So, now here I sit on bedrest hoping and praying to stay pregnant for another day. (Bedrest when you have 3 toddlers is basically a joke, but I am trying my best to take it as easy as possible) Sophie was born 8 weeks early, so we know the struggle of having a preemie. We are praying to at least get this lil one out of the 20 weeks. The doctor gave me 2 steroid shots while I was in the hospital so hopefully his lil lungs will be strong and healthy.

No comments: