Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Off and running

Im not sure if there is anyone out there that actually still looks at this page or reads it.... it has been over a year since my last post, but I have decided to start blogging again.  Jon and I are embarking on a wellness overhaul and I plan to use this blog to chronical all the ups and downs on that journey.  I am hoping that now that I can blog from my phone as well as the computer that I will be better about keeping up, and hopefully I will also not get overwhelmed in trying to catch up on every detail but just pick up on where I am at that moment.  For anyone that is still checking in on us here, I hope you will enjoy learning all the good and bad.  Be prepared life is NOT always pretty in the Larsen home!!! 

The first goal Jon and I are starting with is physical.  Jon is weighing in for his biggest loser contest tomorrow at work, and I will also be weighing in at home.  We have become (for the sake of a better word) a little FLUFFY over the last couple of months and we want to change that not only for our own comfort but also for our health and wellbeing for our family's sake.  As we did a few years ago this will involve calorie counting (sticking to 1500 or less) and working out together (which is going to involve a 4am workout regime...... AHHHHHH!!!!).  I KNOW that I need to do this but I am NOT looking forward to this.  There is a reason I am the size I am... I LOVE food... ESPECIALLY chocolate, I also need to join a 12 step program for my addiction to egg tortillas.  But I also know that I have reached a point where I no longer fit into ANY of my jeans and I am forced to live in yoga pants or my husbands sweat pants.  As you can guess this is NOT the prettiest of pictures and doesnt bode well for the impending swimsuit season. 

I will be posting pictures and numbers tomorrow.... so check back later for all the embarrasing weight stats.  And if you see me out and about with chocolate in hand, you have my permission to smack me upside the head!!!

No comments: