Friday, April 11, 2008

Cut, Cut, Snip, Snip

So, I finally gave in and decided my little girl needed a hair cut. Jon's only been bugging me about it for like two months now. I guess he thought that she might like to actually see out of her eyes. (I don't know why seeing is THAT important?!?!? LOL!)



(Here is Sophie before. Check out that Fro!!)



Here is the after. Still a little fro-ish (is that a word??), but it's better. The lady that cut her hair, told me about half way through that she wasn't trained to cut kids hair. So, it didn't end up as good as I would have liked, but atleast she can see now. And actually they did cut off about an inch and a half.

Here's the final result after a little water was used to tame the craziness a little. It amazes me how curly her hair is. I can't get my hair to curl that much even with a perm. (I think she was in shock in this picture. She must have been thinking "Mom, why would you let someone come at my head with a sharp scissors?"

No comments: