Wednesday, April 2, 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!!!

My little girl is 1 years old today. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Sophie... She is such an amazing little girl and it is so fun to see her grow up. She is now not only crawling but racing me around the house. She also has learned how to pull herself up. So she walks along the furniture as far as she can, than she crawls to the next piece and continues the cycle. She is SOOO awesome!

Monday night we had her birthday party. Our friends Katie, Dan and Vince, Amy and Jayson and Amy and Warren came over and Tee (who works with Jon) stopped by for a few moments. Sophie LOVES playing with Vince and Jayson and seeing what the "older" boys can do.

Our friends spoiled my daughter with their fabulous gifts. Amy & Warren gave Sophie her very own fairy designed plate set. From Tee she got a talking purse. The purse even came with her very own money. From Katie, Dan and Vince we got a BEAUTIFULLY made name canvas.





(Katie--I still can't believe you made that!!!) Good thing my friends have crafty ability, because Sophie would never get anything like that from me. And last but not least, from Amy, Joey and Jayson we got a "Choose The Right" plaque, and some new clothes. Thank goodness for that seen as "our little peanut" has grown out of almost everything she owns.




I am so Thankful to all of our friends and for their generosity to my daughter.








I also need to give a shout out to my family that gave Sophie a walk behind push toy. Thank you all!



The other fun part of the night was ofcourse the the cake. You definitely can not have a 1st Birthday without the cake, and let me tell you it was absolutely HILARIOUS.




Here is the before......








Isn't she so dang cute!!!!


and after...













Thank goodness for baths.....and Thank goodness even more for Daddy who gave her the bath. You are the best DADA ever!!











Happy Birthday to you Sophie, our darling princess, you are such a wonderful daughter, and we are so blessed to have you in our life. We Love You Forever---- Mom & Dad!


No comments: