Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Branson.... here we come....watch out!!




Saturday, March 22nd Sophie and I set out on a trek cross country to meet up with family in Branson, MO. (my aunt Kay used their timeshare there, so the whole family could get together) We met up with my aunt Kay, Uncle Mark and their two boys Paul and Dennis. Also, there was my uncle Kevin and his two Erin and Ryan. My grandfather also came down with Kevin. (They all came from Wisconsin... so Branson was the middle point for all of us) Luckily, the 13 hour drive was pretty uneventful. (that's right I said 13 hour drive by myself with a 1 yr. old--- I thought this was supposed to be a vacation) We had fun over the next couple of days starting with an Easter egg hunt, and Easter feast (prepared by my aunt Kay). We had fun on Monday riding the go-carts. That was hilarious watching my aunt and uncle on this wooden track vibrating so hard they could hardly drive the cart. Sophie got to go swimming and lounge in her blow up bear, while my cousins battled it out in pool basketball. All in all it was a great trip, but next time whether he likes it or not Jon is going with us!!!!

2 comments:

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Franna! I saw this link to your blog on Katie's. I just started a blog and I'm so excited to see your's. Your little girl is ADOREABLE! It has definitely been way too long since I talked to you. I hope everything is going great. Check out my blog...I have a little girl too! andrewandamybang.blogspot.com. Also, my email is amyjbang@yahoo.com :)
Good to see you and now I can peek in on you all the time!

Anonymous said...

Haha I just realized that those are my feet in the background!