Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy.... Scared... Crazy

June 25th this is where you will be able to find me.
I can NOT believe I am actually going on a trip by myself... with NO children! What am I thinking??? This is the first time EVER since having Sophie that I will have spent a whole night away from my kids. I am super stoked and can't wait to be able to sleep in.... but, I am also already missing them. How do working moms do it? The thought of missing all the little things is making me feel so sad and REALLY guilty. Ok someone tell me that they will be fine, that they will survive and that I'm not a horrible mom for leaving them.
Ok. Done thinking like that! I am going to have a BLAST!!! I'm gonna see my family and enjoy every minute! :)
Can you tell I'm a little stressed about this?!?!?!

1 comment:

Susan said...

You're going to be fine! You're a wonderful Mother for realizing that you need a break!