Monday, May 10, 2010

Well, we are at it again.....

Unfortunately, not all of our weight loss techniques have stuck with us since last year..... So, we are at it again.
So, here's the new stats.... (I can't believe I am sharing this online.. AGAIN!)
Franna:
Starting weight: 149 (up 14 lbs from last year)
1st goal: Lose 2% in the next TWO weeks (3lbs)
Major goal: Lose 10 lbs (139lbs)
Jon:
Starting weight: 252 (up 27 lbs from last year)
1st goal: Lose 2% in first TWO weeks (5lbs)
Major goal: Lose 22 lbs (230lbs)
Please don't judge us for falling off the wagon. This is just one more way to show we are definitely human and NOT perfect. We will probably struggle in this area for the rest of our lives. So we just ask for your love and support.... and if you see me eating something you KNOW that I shouldn't I give you my full permission to SMACK me upside the head! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Franna,
No one would judge you, at all. You guys are really an inspiration to me. Look at it this way..by the time I deliver this baby, your starting weight will be my GOAL weight. Seriously. You're awesome, both of you. Keep up the good work, and share some of your secrets!