Monday, May 10, 2010

Momma's Day!

What an amazingly, FANTASTIC day I was treated to yesterday!!!!
I was concerned about how the day would turn out, because I had given Jon a special request for the day. I wanted him to make my day great without spending ANY money.
As ALWAYS my husband VERY pleasantly surprised me!!!
I woke up to an amazing pancake breakfast in bed. Followed by my children surprising me with their BEAUTIFUL pictures they had colored. Jon had also made Tulips out of their handprints, and the Tulips had a special poem to go along with them.
After Church, (and ofcourse a Sunday nap) I was surprised with a get together over at our friend Amber's house. Our friend Josie was also there. Then our husbands all cooked us dinner, and fed the kids. I didn't have to lift a finger for anything. :)
Best part of Mother's day was that it didn't end until Monday. I got to sleep in late on Monday, and woke up to Jon doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen.
Spoiled? YES
Loved? YES
BLESSED? YES

1 comment:

rumplejane said...

LOVE IT! Those boys sure love their wives :)