Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Week #5 weigh in and Jon's 1st month results

To say that I have been struggling with my diet/work out regime would be putting it mildly!!  But even though I have been having a hard time, I have stuck to it and it is slowly but surely paying off.

My week #4 weigh in was not worth blogging (only a 1/2 lb weight loss)... but week #5 was better.

                                 Starting wt:  167lbs
                                 Current wt: 165 lbs
                                 Total weight loss: 2 lbs
                                 % of weight loss:  1.2%

So far in the last 5 weeks I have lost a total of 10.5 lbs.(5.7%)  I am not exactly where I wanted to be by now, but I am still proud of my accomplishments and I can feel the difference in my body so that is helping to keep me motivated! 

Jon has been a ROCKSTAR!!!!  So far he has lost a total of 28.2 lbs for a total percentage of 9.6%  These AMAZING results have put him in 1st place in his biggest loser competition at work.  He still has 2 months to go, but if he keeps it up he should lock it up and take this competition home!!!  I am SOOOOO proud of him and his hard work!!!!

No comments: