Friday, August 1, 2008

AHHHH......I've been tagged

Thanks to my dear friend Katie I have been tagged, and now must show how I "really" live.


Favorite Room

So, the first category was my favorite room in my house. Now this actually was a tie, so I will show you the first one I took a picture of.




I think the only reason that this is one of my favorite rooms is that for the first time in my adult life, I actually have towels that match my shower curtain. Oh, and one of my favorite pictures of Sophie is in the bathroom.


My Closet





Oh, I can't believe I just posted a picture of my closet for all to see. Don't you just love my plastic dresser.



Favorite Shoes





Yes, you were all correct. I live in my flip flops as you can see by how my white shoes are now verging on brown. But, I LOVE my $2.99 flops.


The Kitchen Sink





This I'm actually feeling ok with since I just cleaned up this morning. But, I do need to clean Sophie's tray for our next meal. (so, she can make a mess of it again.) Don't you just love the picture I made in art class when I was in like 5th grade. (how that has survived all the moves I have NOOOOO idea)


The Laundry Room



This is a work in progress, thanks to my husband. I've been waiting a month for him to rehang the shelf, but at least all the laundry is done. Thanks to me doing 5 loads yesterday.


What's my kid doing??

Well, when I was taking the pictures my daughter was sleeping. (and their is no way I was going to open the door to take a picture. But now that I'm blogging this she is up running around and begging for "num-nums". That's my girl she LOVES to eat.



Face Shot



Aren't I pretty...NOT!!! Luckily, if you look further back in my blog, I have proven that I can look like a real human and not some ugly alien.


The Refrigerator




Our main item in the fridge.....drinks. We have water, fruit juice, crystal light, milk, dr. pepper and diet pepsi. At least we won't go thirsty.



My office/living room

No pun intended, but this is really where I live!! You can see my laptop which I really and truly could not live without it. (and Katie you should recognize that page...since it's your blog) I also have my t.v. (which thanks to my husband is now this ridiculously large flat screen t.v.----ARGH!!!)

So, this is me in a nutshell. I am now passing on the favor. I tag Amy, Kari and Ally. And remember the rules....ABSOLUTELY no cleaning or straightening before taking the pictures. Have fun!!! :)

2 comments:

Lexirella said...

What does that mean..I ahve been tagged? I am so new to the blogging world!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Tagged!??!!? Oh no, I just saw this. Thank goodness I've cleaned fairly recently, however, by the time I get home, I'm sure Elly will have destroyed the place! I'll try and remember to do it tonight!