Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday husband dear,

So, again I am extremely apologetic to my husband for not posting this earlier. His birthday was actually on Monday. I am so grateful to have such a loving, wonderful husband. We had a wonderful year together and I pray that we will have lots and LOTS more. Jon has blessed my life in so many numerous ways, but I am most grateful that he is the father of my two BEAUTIFUL children and that we have now made our family an eternal family. Thank you Jon for choosing me as your wife and for making my life so AMAZING!!!


Jon and his birthday presents. Doesn't he look SUPER sexy in his new shirts. I was finally able to surprise him this year with his gifts. Undoubtedly, he ALWAYS figures out his gifts ahead of time, but not this year. YEAH for me!!!



I took Jon out to one of his favorite restaurants "Logans" for dinner which started out great. But unfortunately Sophie had other plans and decided to throw a "royal" hissyfit. So, we had to leave before Jon could even take a bite of his steak. Thank goodness for doggybags and microwaves.

No comments: