Friday, August 8, 2008

What a GREAT Monday!!

We finally finished our "Mummy" marathon Monday morning since we were too tired to complete it the night before. We got done just in time that morning to leave and go see the new "Mummy" (thanks to our wonderful friends Amy, Joey and Jayson who watched Sophie). It was AWESOME!! I think the new one is by far the BEST "Mummy" yet.




Later that afternoon, thanks to my absolute fantastic, wonderful husband, Erin and I were able to go and have a little girl time one on one. (Thank you Jon, you are the BEST!!) So, ofcourse what did we do......well mani's and pedi's of course.





We also got our eyebrows waxed. Don't we look great and refreshed!!! Erin especially had a Great time because this was her first time having any of these things done.


To complete our wonderful Monday and have our last night together we spent our Family Home Evening playing Monopoly mania. Check this out.



You think regular Monopoly is crazy you definitely need to try playing double board monopoly. It was a BLAST!!!! Again, I laughed so hard I cried.

Like I said, unfortunately, all things must end, and this included Erin's trip. She flew home the next day. We are all looking forward to next summer when, hopefully, she can come down again.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sounds like you guys had a BLAST! Fran girl- Orange is def your color. You should wear it more. You also inspired me to go get a french tip manicure. I want one too. :)