Friday, August 8, 2008

Lots of family fun...

So, I am a LITTLE behind on posting. But hopefully I am going to get all caught up today. We had a blast having my cousin Erin here. It was so much fun just hanging out and being silly. Thanks Erin for making me laugh so hard that I fell over and cried!!!! :)





This last Sunday was super fun. After church, and of course our Sunday naps, we took a walk and went down to our playground. Sophie thought it was cool to play with her big cousin.





After we got back. Erin and I decided that we needed to have some relaxing time. You know because we had been working so hard the past couple of days... you know shopping, driving to stores, and than shopping again. So, we gave ourselves facials.




That was fun except I wanted to eat mine. It was made out of my favorite thing in the whole world.....chocolate. It smelled SOOOOOO good!!!!


Unfortunately, all things must come to an end, and we had to wash it off. Oh well, it was starting to harden and cracking so I guess that's just how the "facial" crumbles.


We had to set up for our late night movie marathon after that. We were going to see the new Mummy movie the next day so we decided we needed to watch the first two mummy movies in preparation for this. So, we turned our living room into a very comfortable movie theater.


No comments: